We believe our team is key to our success. We have a shared purpose and common goals. We collaborate and value the contribution all team members make to our clients and the firm. Our values drive our behaviour, beliefs and attitudes and our day to day activities:
Client Services Manager
We are now recruiting for a new Client Services Manager.
As our firm continues to grow we are looking for likeminded people to join our team and be inspired to be part of a progressive firm.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for supporting and mentoring a team of accountants
- You will lead and manage the delivery of accounts, tax and wider services to clients across varied industry sectors
- You will oversee the delivery of year end accounts, management accounts, personal and corporate tax compliance
- Working closely with a client base to meet their compliance obligations and advise them on a path to be “Financially Sorted”
- Ensures the team and self, meet the agreed delivery dates for completion of work
- Demonstrates a firm wide view of the services offered
- Regularly commits to CPD to maintain and build on technical knowledge
- Highly experienced, with strong technical accounting and taxation knowledge
- Have experience working with a variety of clients ranging from sole trader, partnership and limited company clients
- CPA or CA qualified
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- High attention to detail
Have an innovative approach
We are looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Accountant to join our team.
We are a forward-thinking firm whose primary focus is to help our clients get “Financially Sorted”.
Are you looking to join a firm that is progressive in its thinking and provides a clear path for career progression? Come and join us.
About the Role:
This is a full time position with the role including but not limited to:
- Completing Tax Returns and Financial Statements
- Completing annual/quarterly/monthly regulatory taxation obligations
- Tax Structuring
- Ability to perform Tax related tasks in a timely manner and with limited supervision
- Liaising with clients
- You will experience a diverse range of clients from a variety of industries
- Ongoing mentoring and support, including technical and professional training to ensure you develop strong technical skills
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- CPA or CA qualified – or still in the process of acquiring
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- You have developed strong communication skills
- You have an innovative approach
- You take pride in your work and are accountable for the outcomes
- Understanding of client entity structures
- Demonstrate a level of flexibility and adaptable in your approach
- You have a high attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities